The Master’s School of San Marcos (TMS) has the following openings for the 2013-2014 school year. All interested personnel must complete an application and...
The Master’s School was founded by Beth LeDoux in 1993 to offer children of the San Marcos area excellent academic opportunities within a Christian environment. The Master’s School is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and Educational Records Bureau. From our original enrollment of nine students in grades one through four, The Master’s School has grown to serve students in grades kindergarten through eighth, with an enrollment of 120 students for the 2011-2012 school year.
God has provided varied settings for the housing of our classes and the operation of the school. Our school is currently located at 1664 Centerpoint Road. The Master’s School was generously gifted 17 acres of land on Centerpoint Road in San Marcos by the Garland Warren Family and Sac-N-Pac, Inc.