Tuition & Enrollment
2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
Classes Available: Kindergarten through Seventh Grade
Class Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Monday through Friday
Annual Tuition: Tuition includes school supplies as well as fees for local and most out-of-town day field trips.
Kindergarten-Second Grade – $6,458
Third-Fifth Grade – $6,787
Sixth-Seventh Grade – $7,117
Application Fee – $100 (all K – 1st, and new students 2nd- 7th)
Enrollment Fee – $275 (all students)
Parent Teacher Council Dues – $50 per family
Facilities Fee – $175 per student
FACTS Mgt Fee – $45 set-up fee for multi-payment plan
(Waived if tuition paid in full by June 1st)
Overnight Field Trip Fees (Field trips and cost are subject to change)
4th Grade – Space Center Houston $280.00 (one student/one parent) overnight Pine Cove Overnight Youth Camps
5th Grade – Pine Cove Overnight Youth Camps $150.00
6th Grade – Overnight in Rockport, TX $200.00: $150.00 overnight Pine Cove Overnight Youth Camps
7th Grade - Overnight Renaissance Festival $150.00
8th Grade - Week-long trip to Washington, D.C. (tentative) $1,100.00
The Master’s School offers a reliable, safe environment for children to enjoy from 3:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Two qualified adults will be on hand to supervise, assist, and support those enrolled.
At 3:30 p.m., a nutritious snack is provided in the classroom, or outside, if weather permits. Supervised activities and free play will be available outdoors from 3:30 p.m. – 4:10 p.m. All students having homework assignments will be required to begin working on them at 4:10 p.m.
To download the After School Application Packet, click here.
3:30 – 3:40 Snack/Supervised Activities
3:40 – 4:10 Outdoor Activities
4:10 – 5:15 Homework and Learning Centers
5:15 – 5:30 Pack up and departure
Full Time Monday-Friday:
Even if you don’t need the program every day, a space for your child is guaranteed. Cost for After School Program will be reflected on your monthly statement from the school and billed accordingly.
Cost for After School Program will be reflected on your monthly statement from the school and billed according to the number of days used per month.
Enrolling Your Child and Downloading Applications
The procedure for admission includes the following steps:
1. Complete the Application for Admission and return it to the office with the following:
$100.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
Copy of Birth Certificate
Signed Statement of Faith
To download the Kindergarten Application Packet, click here.
To download the 1st – 7th Grade Application Packet, click here.
2. Complete the Transcript Request form and send it to your child’s current or most recent school.
3. Request that two of your child’s current or former teachers, one of whom must be the most recent, complete the Teacher Evaluation forms and mail them in the enclosed envelopes.
4. Your child will be scheduled for admissions testing. The purpose of the test is to provide the Admissions Committee with information that will assist in determining if The Master’s School’s educational philosophy and your child’s learning needs are compatible.
5. You will be contacted and scheduled for a parent interview. This interview enables us to learn more about your goals and understand your expectations of The Master’s School, and it informs you of the school’s goals and expectations. It also gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
After this interview, the Admissions Committee will meet concerning your child’s application. This committee has as its goal the admission of students who have the intellectual potential, maturity, and family commitment to experience long-term success in our school. You will receive a letter notifying you of the Committee’s decision regarding admission of your child.
If you have further questions, please contact the school.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy:
The Master’s School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, financial aid or employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.
The Master’s School of San Marcos reserves the right to change its guidelines and policies according to the needs of the school.